Thursday 13 July 2017

Another Year Older........

I had another birthday this week and celebrated it just how I like to, with family and friends and lots of good food. The champagne went down quite well too. You certainly need some kind of anaesthetic when you reach 66!


Although I always say please don't make a fuss, of course they do. And I'm so fortunate that they know exactly what I'll love.


How about this wonderful antique evening bag my mother found for me? My daughter Frances has her beady eyes on it so I'll have to make sure I get to use it at least once before she sneaks it away. With its gorgeous purple velvet lining it's just her style! By the way, Frances will be having a stall at the Suffolks Sunday Market in Cheltenham on July 30th. She'll have a selection of her gorgeous hand made items for sale and if you are in the area between 11am and 4pm I know she'd love to see you!


After the fun of the party we're back at work. This little garden posy is providing lots of inspiration for our latest project - are you joining in? Make sure to read the newsletter or click on the image in the sidebar of my blog to find out more about our Summer Stitch Along

Don't forget to let us see your work in the gallery - we love to see what you create!
Talk to you soon - Linda x

1 comment:

  1. Belated birthday wishes! I hope you continue to celebrate. My 80+ year old aunt has claimed that once over 50, you get to celebrate a day for each year of age. The evening bag is gorgeous and the interior is so regal. I hope your next trip around the sun brings you joy and dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete